Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our bathroom




Here is our bathroom, our shower is located right near the large window. The two first photo's are from my parents house, I loved the feeling of showering in the outdoors and wanted to replicate that in our house but unfortunately for us our builder said we couldn't have doors due to a qld council regulation so we settled for a large window with an opening at the top. For extra privacy I think we would need a similar bamboo screening but not sure if we have enough room down that side of the house. The concrete slab next to the bathroom on the exterior will house our 5000 liter water tank, so I want plenty of greenery so we don't see the tank from the bathroom, not sure I'm asking too much, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Our Four Walls and A Roof. Powered by